Search Getting Started
- Enter the name you wish to research.
- Click the Index Search button on the tool bar or press the Enter key on the keyboard.
- The results are displayed in the result grid.
- It is really that simple.
- Of course you can create a much more sophisticated search.
- There is no record limit for the search. For very broad search this process can take up to 3 minutes to return 500K records (please be patient).
- For a partial names search use the % sign to separate the characters you wish to search. (i.e. SMI % JOHN).
- Legal Description searches take much longer due to the enormous amount of records. Be aware that a legal description search can take up to three minutes to search the entire database. When the system is Thinking it will finish in due time please be patient.